Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Register
Share |
Whom do I contact if I have a complaint?

Nationally, and particularly in Minnesota, families served by funeral directors have remarkably
few complaints. Misunderstandings do arise from time to time, of course. First, discuss your
concern with the funeral director. If you feel you were not treated fairly, he or she should be given
the opportunity at least to know your concerns and to answer any questions you might have. If
this is not feasible, provide the facts in writing to the state agencies that handle funeral-related

Funeral establishments, crematories, and
funeral directors:

Minnesota Department of Health

Mortuary Science Section

P.O. Box  64882

St. Paul, Minnesota  55164-0882

Phone 651-201-3829

Toll Free 855-663-3078
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal